Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- “Tactical Setbacks” in Iraq and Syria Secure Freedom Radio
- Honoring Iraq’s Veterans Ashley Davies
- Islamic State Calls for Al-Shabaab to Pledge Allegiance Olivia McCoy
- Suicide Bomber Targets Shiite Mosque in Saudi Arabia Jennifer Keltz
- Abu Sayyaf Group continues to dwindle amidst Philippine counterterrorism campaign Ashley Davies