Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Why Israel is losing the information war Caroline Glick
- ISIS Never Wanted Ransom to Free Foley Fred Fleitz
- Asymmetric Threat Symposium VIII Center for Security Policy
- Secure the Grid to Secure Our Future Secure Freedom Radio
- Jihadis and Fellow Travelers Want a USG Re-Education Program Clare M. Lopez
The Center on Facebook