Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Burkina Faso’s Black Spring Alex McAnneny
- Averting a Nuclear Iran Secure Freedom Radio
- Team Obama’s Latest Contribution to Mideast Disaster Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Afghanistan’s Dubious Future Secure Freedom Radio
- Free Fire Zone: A Pack of Lone Wolves Center for Security Policy
The Center on Facebook