Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- The Clarion Project’s Ryan Mauro dismantles CAIR rep’s arguments over UAE terror designation Center for Security Policy
- An Illegal Solution for an Illegal Problem Secure Freedom Radio
- Are We Already Conceding the Bomb to Iran? Fred Fleitz
- Obama’s Permanent “Temporary” Amnesty Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Threat Watch: Why did the UAE brand CAIR a terrorist organization? Center for Security Policy
The Center on Facebook