Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Chicanery and Resignation as Iran Nuclear Talks Approach Their Conclusion Fred Fleitz
- Deciding Iraq’s Fate Secure Freedom Radio
- “Who have Eyes and See Not” Kyle Shideler
- Executive Amnesty Equals Redistributed Prosperity Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- The Iran Lobby: Alive, Well and Changing the Face of the Middle East Clare M. Lopez
The Center on Facebook