Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- From Communism to Islamism: The Secret Invasion of American Society Secure Freedom Radio
- Rebirth of a Loyal Opposition Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Organization of the Islamic Cooperation Retweets CSP Article Center for Security Policy
- The National Security Action Summit II Center for Security Policy
- How Hamas Can Claim Victory After Operation Protective Edge Alex VanNess
The Center on Facebook