Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Iran Grows Closer to Bringing Down the U.S. Secure Freedom Radio
- Why Did Oil-Rich Arab Countries Abandon Muslim Refugees? Nonie Darwish
- Houthis and The Islamic State Claim Attacks in Yemen as Fighting Continues Jake Fuller
- Petraeus Is Wrong: You Can’t “Peel” Jihadist Away From Jihad Kyle Shideler
- Lessons from the Libyan Quagmire Nicholas Hanlon