Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Did Hillary’s Emails Compromise National Security? Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Fred Fleitz on why Netanyahu’s critics have it wrong Fred Fleitz
- Contrary to White House Claims, Netanyahu Laid Out How to Beat Iran Kyle Shideler
- Congressional Action Needed on Iran Secure Freedom Radio
- Aleksandr Dugin: Putin’s Rasputin? Sean MacCormac