Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Islamic State’s Global Ambitions Secure Freedom Radio
- Russia ramps up rhetoric in wake of downed jet John Cordero
- Turkey Must Deserve our Support to Get It Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Who the ‘Syrian Refugees’ Are — Not All of Them Are Syrian Alex VanNess
- Islamic State Egyptian affiliate stays busy, claims hotel bombing John Cordero