Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Trading Security for Treaties Secure Freedom Radio
- Active shooter in Ottawa: What We Know Matt Bauer
- CAIR Caught Backing Fake Police Harassment Kyle Shideler
- Embassy Baghdad Under Fire Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Sequestration: The Path to Retrenchment and Defeat Secure Freedom Radio
The Center on Facebook