Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Saudis Pound Yemen as Houthis Seek Strategic Territory Aaron Kliegman
- Inside a Shariah Society Secure Freedom Radio
- President Obama sends Diplomat in Wake of Nigerian Elections Joshua Kraus
- Sudan will keep long term ties with Tehran after Yemen conflict Sebastian De Luca
- Houthis Grab US Intel Sean MacCormac