Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- White Widow Found? Sean MacCormac
- Middle East Terror: Iran’s influence grows after Yemen’s political collapse Fred Fleitz
- Islamic State Affiliate Attacks Sinai as Muslim Brotherhood Calls for Jihad Aaron Kliegman
- A Most Vital Ally Secure Freedom Radio
- Free Fire Zone – Bring it Bibi Center for Security Policy
The Center on Facebook