Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Islamic State Employs Sexual Violence Against Women to Further Their Caliphate Caitlin Anglemier
- “LONE WOLF” OR JIHADI? Christopher Holton
- Mayor Van Duyne Deserves Thanks, Not Criticism Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Al Qaeda-Affiliated Nusra Front Attacks US-Trained Syrian Rebel Group…Again Caitlin Anglemier
- Turks Continue Assault on Kurds As US Watches From Sidelines Ashley Davies