Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- One Year On, the U.S. Hesitates to Discuss the Jihadist Ideology Behind the Boston Bombings Secure Freedom Radio
- Unsafe Spaces Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Ukraine Prepares to Fight Russia With Tepid US Support Secure Freedom Radio
- Abandoning Ukraine Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- When The Power Hungry Meet the War Weary, Who Wins? Secure Freedom Radio
The Center on Facebook