Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Stand With Al-Sisi in Egypt Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Rep. Martha McSally (AZ-2) Sits Down With Secure Freedom Radio Secure Freedom Radio
- National Security Action Summit Coming to New Hampshire Center for Security Policy
- The Islamic State-Muslim Brotherhood War on Egypt Caitlin Anglemier
- Boko Haram Violence Surges Despite Major Arrests Jennifer Keltz