Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Israel, Hamas and Obama’s foreign policy Caroline Glick
- You Want it Bad, You’ll Get it Bad Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- A Congressional Appeal to the UN to Act on Human Rights Violations in Gaza Secure Freedom Radio
- Flynn is Right, Ideology is The Problem Kyle Shideler
- Re-Resetting With Russia Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook