Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Memo to Hillary–Fuggedaboutit Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Iran Reconnects With Hamas Sean MacCormac
- Lessons from the Armenian Genocide Secure Freedom Radio
- Large Italian Counterterrorism Operation Shows Threat to Europe Aaron Kliegman
- Did The Iranians Blink In Yemen? Sean MacCormac