Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- Obama Props Up the Castros and Endangers our Republic Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- The Tragedy of Intolerance Secure Freedom Radio
- America’s Fatal Flaw in the War on Terror: Underestimating the Jihadist Enemy Kyle Shideler
- The BBC: Ignoring Jihadism Against Israel Alex VanNess
- A Shariah Atrocity in Pakistan Fred Fleitz
The Center on Facebook