Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Secure the Grid to Secure Our Future Secure Freedom Radio
- Jihadis and Fellow Travelers Want a USG Re-Education Program Clare M. Lopez
- Beheading is Jihad Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- The Islamic State and the Global Jihad Secure Freedom Radio
- Frank Gaffney on Hugh Hewitt Center for Security Policy
The Center on Facebook