Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Willfull Neglect: The Dangerous Illusion of Homeland Security Secure Freedom Radio
- Obama’s foreign-policy ‘flexibility’ seen as weakness Adm. James "Ace" Lyons (Ret.)
- Stop Subsidizing the Palestinians Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Russia Is Covertly Stoking the Flames in Ukraine Secure Freedom Radio
- The Dialogue Between the Venezuelan Government and the Opposition Must be Accompanied by Sanctions Luis Fleischman
The Center on Facebook