Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Frank Gaffney & Jeanine Pirro: The Reliability and Security of the Electric Grid Center for Security Policy
- The ‘No Electric Resiliency Cabal’ Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- See No Jihadists Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- One Year On, the U.S. Hesitates to Discuss the Jihadist Ideology Behind the Boston Bombings Secure Freedom Radio
- Unsafe Spaces Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook