Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- The Dialogue Between the Venezuelan Governement and the Opposition Must be Accompanied by Sanctions Luis Fleischman
- Restore our Nuclear Deterrent Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Sen. Ted Cruz: Pres. Obama Is Usurping Congressional Power, and Dems Are Applauding It Secure Freedom Radio
- President Obama’s Power is Growing Unchecked, and Democrats in Congress Are Rejoicing Secure Freedom Radio
- Material Support to Terrorism: The Case of Libya Clare M. Lopez
The Center on Facebook