Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- A New Ideological War With Historic Roots Secure Freedom Radio
- Fix Our Insecurity Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- A Spark of Freedom in Hong Kong Secure Freedom Radio
- POLL: Americans reject “sugarcoating” of the threat from Islamic extremism Center for Security Policy
- Security Matters to 2014 Voters Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook