Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- The Shrinking Role of National Security in the Conservative Movement Secure Freedom Radio
- The Other Hollowing Ben Lerner
- Edward Snowden, Traitor Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Bruce Bechtol on North Korea and Greater Asian Regional Security Secure Freedom Radio
- National Security Action Summit Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook