Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Al Qaeda-Affiliated Nusra Front Attacks US-Trained Syrian Rebel Group…Again Caitlin Anglemier
- Turks Continue Assault on Kurds As US Watches From Sidelines Ashley Davies
- SFR is with Rep. John Shimkus of Illinois Secure Freedom Radio
- Israeli Airstrikes in Syria and Lebanon Kill Hezbollah Operatives Jennifer Keltz
- SFR is with Sen. Mike Rounds of South Dakota Secure Freedom Radio