Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Gen. Flynn Tells the Truth Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- What You Need to Know About Eric Holder and the Justice Department Secure Freedom Radio
- Dangerous War Weariness Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Caroline Glick: A realistic alternative to the failed “Two-State Solution” Center for Security Policy
- US Muslim Brotherhood Political Party Protests in Chicago against Israel and Jews Center for Security Policy
The Center on Facebook