Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Mary Katharine Ham on “End of Discussion” and the Left’s Outrage Industry Secure Freedom Radio
- The Battle to Protect Free Speech Secure Freedom Radio
- Al Shabaab Showing Signs of Resurgence in Southern and Central Somalia Jennifer Keltz
- Cut Russia’s Power Line Alex VanNess
- A Jihadist By Any Other Name Frank Gaffney, Jr.