Just over a year ago, retired Navy Seal Chris Kyle joined us on Secure Freedom Radio. He used his time on our microphones to pay tribute to his fellow soldiers and the heroes he worked with while defending our nation. He also offered great perspective and wisdom as to how our leaders should support the Special Operations community. His contributions to our safety and security will live on.
Secure Freedom Radio
Secure Freedom Radio with Frank Gaffney in Washington DC is the place where national security policy makers both listen to and contribute to the content. That’s because, like all informed voters, they need depth in national security and foreign policy media that cuts past the sound bites to the heart of consequential issues. Our guests and regular contributors include past and present government officials, lawmakers, military personnel, experts, journalists, commentators and freedom fighters, from here and abroad.
Secure Freedom Radio airs on three different networks: weeknights nationally on IRN USA at 5 pm ET; weeknights at 9 pm ET, Saturdays at noon, and Sundays at noon and 5 pm ET on 1260 WRC AM in Washington D.C.; and Saturdays nationally on Talk Radio Network.
Frank Gaffney’s daily national security commentary, Secure Freedom Minute, airs each day on the Encounter Magazine Radio Show on the Bott Radio Network and on the Sandy Rios in the Morning on American Family Radio Talk. Encounter Magazine airs 3:00-3:30 PM (EST). Bott Radio Network now operates 90 broadcast signals covering 50 million people in 15 states.
- Putin’s Expansionist Gaze Secure Freedom Radio
- The War Is Not “Over” Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Gingrich, Key Legislators, Experts Agree: One Year After an Attack on the Grid, It’s Still Dangerously Vulnerable – and So are We Center for Security Policy
- Unanimous Vote on Legislation Forbidding Terrorists to Enter the US as Ambassadors–Now Waiting on Obama’s Signature Secure Freedom Radio
- Unsafe Spaces: Islamist Mosques Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook