Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Putin’s Expansionist Gaze Secure Freedom Radio
- The War Is Not “Over” Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Gingrich, Key Legislators, Experts Agree: One Year After an Attack on the Grid, It’s Still Dangerously Vulnerable – and So are We Center for Security Policy
- Unanimous Vote on Legislation Forbidding Terrorists to Enter the US as Ambassadors–Now Waiting on Obama’s Signature Secure Freedom Radio
- Unsafe Spaces: Islamist Mosques Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook