Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Stand With Al-Sisi in Egypt Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Rep. Martha McSally (AZ-2) Sits Down With Secure Freedom Radio Secure Freedom Radio
- National Security Action Summit Coming to New Hampshire Center for Security Policy
- The Islamic State-Muslim Brotherhood War on Egypt Caitlin Anglemier
- Boko Haram Violence Surges Despite Major Arrests Jennifer Keltz