Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Mr. Kerry, We Are at War Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Belmokhtar: African Networks in the Global Jihad Alex McAnneny
- A Rudderless Foreign Policy Secure Freedom Radio
- The Tevlin Murder: Another Sign of the President’s Denial of the Radical Islamist/Sharia Threat Fred Fleitz
- Into The Fire… Kyle Shideler
The Center on Facebook