Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Stop Subsidizing the Palestinians Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Russia Is Covertly Stoking the Flames in Ukraine Secure Freedom Radio
- The Dialogue Between the Venezuelan Government and the Opposition Must be Accompanied by Sanctions Luis Fleischman
- Restore our Nuclear Deterrent Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Sen. Ted Cruz: Pres. Obama Is Usurping Congressional Power, and Dems Are Applauding It Secure Freedom Radio
The Center on Facebook