Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Crossroads: American Foreign Policy and Israel Secure Freedom Radio
- Clare Lopez on The Sean Hannity Radio Show Center for Security Policy
- Hostility Against Israel In Latin America: What Does It Really Mean? Luis Fleischman
- Is CAIR Lying about a Rally for Hamas? Daniel Pipes
- Obama’s Post-Foley Fraud About Shariah Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook