Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Israel, Hamas and Obama’s foreign policy Caroline Glick
- You Want it Bad, You’ll Get it Bad Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- A Congressional Appeal to the UN to Act on Human Rights Violations in Gaza Secure Freedom Radio
- Flynn is Right, Ideology is The Problem Kyle Shideler
- Re-Resetting With Russia Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook