Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- How Long Until ISIS is Elevated to Coveted Position of “Insurgency” Kyle Shideler
- Financial Enemies Fighting for America’s Collapse Center for Security Policy
- Obama’s Big Lie on Iran Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Boko Haram Discusses Baga Massacre, Ideology in New Video Kyle Shideler
- Stopping the Iranian Hegemony in the Middle East Secure Freedom Radio
The Center on Facebook