Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Iran is Already ‘Snapping’ the Sanctions Regime Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Arson Arrest by LAPD anti-terroism division raises questions Alessandra Gennarelli
- A Blank Check for Iran Secure Freedom Radio
- Tajikistani Special Forces Officer Defects To IS Sean MacCormac
- Al Jazeera Interview with al-Nusra Leader Abu Muhammed al-Joulani Jennifer Keltz