Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- US Forces reorganize for IS fight, Iranian leaders denounce Nuke Deal, and Al Shabaab overruns army base… John Cordero
- Adm. James ‘Ace’ Lyons Discusses the Dangers of Dealing with Iran Secure Freedom Radio
- Israel’s Military Options Against Iran Secure Freedom Radio
- Who’s the Enemy in the ‘War on the Police’? Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Textbook Recruitment: Cuban Intelligence in American Academia John Cordero