Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-three years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- National Security Action Summit promotes ‘Peace through Strength’ for the 21st Century Center for Security Policy
- CPAC’s Blind Spot Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Obama Switches Sides Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- The Shrinking Role of National Security in the Conservative Movement Secure Freedom Radio
- The Other Hollowing Ben Lerner
The Center on Facebook