Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Iran missile test, IS convoy attacked, Turkish bomb blasts, Syrian rebel training… John Cordero
- Iranian Missile Tests Demand Repudiation of the Obamabomb Deal Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- A ’60 Minutes’ interview with an unserious President Obama Fred Fleitz
- Wither Turkey? Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- U.S. Will Not Promote Democracy in Rwanda Nicholas Hanlon