Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Sunni Jihadists Gain Ground in Syria Aaron Kliegman
- Al-Shabaab’s Video Projects Power, Continuity Olivia McCoy
- Sectarian Battlegrounds in MENA Secure Freedom Radio
- Saudis Bolster Yemeni Border Attempt to Downplay Likelihood of Ground Invasion Sean MacCormac
- U.S. Lifts Weapons Freeze to Egypt but with Major Change Aaron Kliegman