Rep. Frank Wolf called a press conference outside the capitol to discuss his sponsorship of H. Res. 36, which would create a special congressional committee to investigate the failures that contributed to the deadly jihadist attack in Benghazi, Libya last year. He was joined by Family Research Council’s Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence and former member of Delta Force. Boykin represented Special Operations Speaks, a group of ex-special forces operators who came together to write a letter to Members of Congress, urging them to commit to getting to the bottom of what happened in Benghazi, and to end the administration’s cover-up. Finally, the Center for Security Policy’s Frank Gaffney spoke about the implications of the attack in Libya on America’s national security and foreign policy in the Middle East/North Africa region.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Diplomatic Meddling Can Push Nigeria Over the Brink Nicholas Hanlon
- Boko Haram Makes Strategic Gains during Kerry Visit Joshua Kraus
- Sponsoring Terror from Tehran to Buenos Aires Secure Freedom Radio
- Edgar Lungu Elected President of Zambia Sean MacCormac
- Leader of Islamist group behind Stand With The Prophet Rally Warns of WWIII over Cartoons Kyle Shideler
The Center on Facebook