With Rep. Randy Weber, Diana West, Stuart Poole-Robb, Ace Lyons
Representative Randy Weber (TX-14) discusses the path the Obama Administration has taken in responding to the surge of illegal immigrants across the US’s southern border.
On today’s show:
- The porousness of the southern border serving as a magnet for human trafficking
- Implications of providing aid to the illegal immigrants crossing the border: where does it end?
- Details of Rep. Weber’s new bill to hold Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador accountable for the surge of illegal immigrants crossing the US’s southern border
- Public health concerns over the thousands of illegal aliens entering the US without medical examinations
- President Obama’s request for nearly four billion dollars to stem the waves of illegal immigrants crossing the southern border
- The creation of a future Democratic voting base in traditionally conservative states along the border thanks to lax immigration enforcement
- Similarities in crises facing the United States and Israel
STUART POOLE-ROBB, former MI6 and UK military intelligence officer:
- A look at Dragonfly, the foreign cyber-attack group that has spread malware to spy on—and potentially sabotage—US and EU energy companies
- Dangers of cyber-terror to the electric grid
- Iran’s attempts to conceal its nuclear facilities from international inspectors, as the talks approach their deadline
- Evidence for Iranian involvement in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya
- Is a Iranian/U.S. alliance wise to help defend Iraq against the Islamic State?