Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- Chicanery and Resignation as Iran Nuclear Talks Approach Their Conclusion Fred Fleitz
- Deciding Iraq’s Fate Secure Freedom Radio
- “Who have Eyes and See Not” Kyle Shideler
- Executive Amnesty Equals Redistributed Prosperity Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- The Iran Lobby: Alive, Well and Changing the Face of the… Clare M. Lopez
The Center on Facebook