Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- Rep. Martha McSally (AZ-2) Sits Down With Secure Freedom Radio Secure Freedom Radio
- National Security Action Summit Coming to New Hampshire Center for Security Policy
- The Islamic State-Muslim Brotherhood War on Egypt Caitlin Anglemier
- Boko Haram Violence Surges Despite Major Arrests Jennifer Keltz
- Self-Serving and Illegal Secure Freedom Radio