Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- Mullah Mansour Named as New Taliban Emir Jennifer Keltz
- African Nations Continue to Fight Boko Haram With Little Help From… Ashley Davies
- Dealing with the Mullahs is like Dealing with Hitler Secure Freedom Radio
- Islamic State Employs Sexual Violence Against Women to Further Their Caliphate Caitlin Anglemier
- “Lone Wolf” or Jihadi? Christopher Holton