Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- Fix Our Insecurity Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- A Spark of Freedom in Hong Kong Secure Freedom Radio
- POLL: Americans reject “sugarcoating” of the threat from Islamic extremism Center for Security Policy
- Security Matters to 2014 Voters Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- From Communism to Islamism: The Secret Invasion of American Society Secure Freedom Radio
The Center on Facebook