Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- Putin’s Expansionist Gaze Secure Freedom Radio
- The War Is Not “Over” Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Gingrich, Key Legislators, Experts Agree: One Year After an Attack on… Center for Security Policy
- Unanimous Vote on Legislation Forbidding Terrorists to Enter the US as… Secure Freedom Radio
- Unsafe Spaces: Islamist Mosques Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook