Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- Greece Coast Guard Prevents Weapons Shipment Stefanie Melesius
- Notorious warlord trial begins in The Hague John Cordero
- IS Reclaims Iraqi Oil Refinery, Turkey Continues PKK Offensive, Pakistan Targets… Kyle Shideler
- Some ‘Victory’ — Two-Thirds of the Senate and the Public Oppose… Fred Fleitz
- Saudi Arabia: The Real Global Sponsor of Terrorism? Secure Freedom Radio