Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- What You Need to Know About Eric Holder and the Justice… Secure Freedom Radio
- Dangerous War Weariness Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Caroline Glick: A realistic alternative to the failed “Two-State Solution” Center for Security Policy
- US Muslim Brotherhood Political Party Protests in Chicago against Israel and… Center for Security Policy
- IIIT: The Muslim Brotherhood’s Think Tank Kyle Shideler
The Center on Facebook