Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- Sunday’s Important Senate Vote for National Security Fred Fleitz
- Argentina’s Assault On The Judiciary Has Geo-Political Consequences Luis Fleischman
- China Stations Weapons In South Sea Islands Sean MacCormac
- Islamic State Suicide Attacks Likely to Continue In Saudi Arabia Ashley Davies
- More Lies About NSA Surveillance: Read the DOJ IG Report! Fred Fleitz