Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- New Poll Warns Against Importing More Jihadists Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Islamic State’s Global Ambitions Secure Freedom Radio
- Russia ramps up rhetoric in wake of downed jet John Cordero
- Turkey Must Deserve our Support to Get It Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Who the ‘Syrian Refugees’ Are — Not All of Them Are… Alex VanNess