Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- With Friends Like Saudi Arabia Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- It’s Official: Islamic State is in Central Asia Sean MacCormac
- ISIS Claims Revenge for Al-Libi, Targets Rival Islamists in Hotel Attack Joshua Kraus
- Sequestration a Grave Danger to American Security Secure Freedom Radio
- We Are on Notice: Terrorists Target Grids Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook