Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- Obama Props Up the Castros and Endangers our Republic Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- The Tragedy of Intolerance Secure Freedom Radio
- America’s Fatal Flaw in the War on Terror: Underestimating the Jihadist… Kyle Shideler
- The BBC: Ignoring Jihadism Against Israel Alex VanNess
- A Shariah Atrocity in Pakistan Fred Fleitz
The Center on Facebook