Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- ISIS is the President’s Intelligence Failure Fred Fleitz
- Growing Russian Aggression has U.S. Looking to History for Answers Secure Freedom Radio
- Mr. Cameron, It’s Called Shariah Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- An Insider’s View Into Operation Protective Edge Secure Freedom Radio
- No NATO Arms for Russia Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook