Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- Edward Snowden, Traitor Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Bruce Bechtol on North Korea and Greater Asian Regional Security Secure Freedom Radio
- National Security Action Summit Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- The Struggle Between the Kremlin and the Crimea is Deeply Rooted… Secure Freedom Radio
- Unrealities’ Dangerous Reality Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook