Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- The Role U.S. Special Forces Could Play Against ISIS Secure Freedom Radio
- Russia’s energy hegemony Alex VanNess
- Obama’s Disastrous Mideast Legacy Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood: Same Cause, Different Means Secure Freedom Radio
- The Islamic Terror Orchestra Nonie Darwish
The Center on Facebook