Israel & the Middle EastOther Israel & the Middle East topics
The Center’s Middle East Peace and Security Project is directed by our Adjunct Senior Fellow Caroline Glick. The project focuses on: American engagement in the region; ways to address ominous regional developments (e.g., Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the rise of the Islamist “culture of death”); and the decades long manipulation of the Middle East “peace process” that jeopardizes this country’s interests while weakening one of its most important allies, Israel – and, in the process, emboldening our common adversaries.
Center Products & Publications
- China’s Building Pacific Hegemony Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Thanksgiving Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Bringing America Back into the Fold Secure Freedom Radio
- U.S. Treasury Removes Suspected MB/AQ Financier from SDN List Kyle Shideler
- Kenya’s Fourth Generation War with Al Shabaab Nicholas Hanlon
The Center on Facebook