National Security & New Media
In response to the sorry state of national security journalism in America, the Center inaugurated the National Security and New Media Journalism Project in late 2010. The project’s goal is to focus attention and debate on this trend, and work towards a new standard of professionalism, patriotism and integrity in reporting on America’s vital national security interests. The project has held events in Washington and New York, with discussions featuring both the field’s best practitioners and former
policymakers, including PJM’s Roger Simon, Andrew Breitbart, Fox News’ national security correspondent Catherine Herridge, and former CIA Director Jim Woolsey.
Center Products & Publications
- ISIS Never Wanted Ransom to Free Foley Fred Fleitz
- Asymmetric Threat Symposium VIII Center for Security Policy
- Secure the Grid to Secure Our Future Secure Freedom Radio
- Jihadis and Fellow Travelers Want a USG Re-Education Program Clare M. Lopez
- Beheading is Jihad Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook