National Security & New Media
In response to the sorry state of national security journalism in America, the Center inaugurated the National Security and New Media Journalism Project in late 2010. The project’s goal is to focus attention and debate on this trend, and work towards a new standard of professionalism, patriotism and integrity in reporting on America’s vital national security interests. The project has held events in Washington and New York, with discussions featuring both the field’s best practitioners and former
policymakers, including PJM’s Roger Simon, Andrew Breitbart, Fox News’ national security correspondent Catherine Herridge, and former CIA Director Jim Woolsey.
Center Products & Publications
- It isn’t a Coup in Burkina Faso Alex McAnneny
- Understanding ISIS Motivations: The Battle of the Bios Kyle Shideler
- A New Kind of War: A Report and Analysis on the… Center for Security Policy
- A Friendship Scathed Secure Freedom Radio
- Trick and Punish Frank Gaffney, Jr.
The Center on Facebook