The Center has been producing National Security Scorecards since 1994 to illuminate the voting records of members of the United States Senate and House of Representatives on important defense and foreign policy issues. For each congressional session we select votes on the basis of their significance to the vital security policy interests of the United States. We, moreover, select votes that offer real insights into the attitude of the legislators casting them concerning the critical national security issues of the day. Such considerations prompt us generally to exclude near-unanimous votes in favor of non-controversial or hortatory resolutions, or votes on final passage of each chambers' annual defense spending bills or their conference reports.Read More
- Democrats for Iran’s Bomb and Against a Senate Vote Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Boko Haram in Libya Nicholas Hanlon
- Dr. Zuhdi Jasser Sits Down with Secure Freedom Radio Secure Freedom Radio
- Russia’s Secret Burials Secure Freedom Radio
- About Those French No-Go Zones… Kyle Shideler