The Center has been producing National Security Scorecards since 1994 to illuminate the voting records of members of the United States Senate and House of Representatives on important defense and foreign policy issues. For each congressional session we select votes on the basis of their significance to the vital security policy interests of the United States. We, moreover, select votes that offer real insights into the attitude of the legislators casting them concerning the critical national security issues of the day. Such considerations prompt us generally to exclude near-unanimous votes in favor of non-controversial or hortatory resolutions, or votes on final passage of each chambers' annual defense spending bills or their conference reports.Read More
- Meet the Global Jihad Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Iran’s Expansive Role In The Middle East And Latin America, And… Nancy Menges Luis Fleischman
- A Period of Less Daily Threat to Americans? Secure Freedom Radio
- Say No to Lynch Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Cold War Lessons Aid in Defeating Global Jihadist Network Secure Freedom Radio