Frank Gaffney's OpEds
The Center regularly publishes national security policy papers by Frank Gaffney on issues that require near term action. These decision briefs are then sent directly to policy makers, coalitions, and the media for immediate action. Mr. Gaffney's weekly column is printed in The Washington Times on Tuesdays, and is also available at Townhall.com, Jewish World Review, and other websites.Read More
- Textbook Recruitment: Cuban Intelligence in American Academia John Cordero
- Bill 59: Defending Sharia Law in Quebec Secure Freedom Radio
- Iran Pact’s Secret Side Deals: A National Security Fraud Fred Fleitz
- Hillary Must REALLY Take Responsibility Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- ISIS-Boko Haram Connection Paying Off Stefanie Melesius