The Center's Occasional Paper series is envisaged as an instrument for quick publication and dissemination of original previously unpublished in English research by CSP research staff and associates and the national security research and policy community beyond that. Preference is given to topics relevant to the national security of the United States and broadly congruent with CSP's research agenda and its "peace through strength" guiding motto. In particular, we're interested in contributions in the areas of Islamic extremism and the war on terror, homeland security, space and missile defense, Asian and hemispheric security issues and the broad subject of unconventional warfare with emphasis on political and information warfare and the "war of ideas." The opinions expressed in the Occasional Papers are solely those of their authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Center for Security Policy.Read More
- Congressman Doug Lamborn Talks Grid Vulnerability with Secure Freedom Radio Secure Freedom Radio
- Congressman Tom Marino Talks Iran with Secure Freedom Radio. Secure Freedom Radio
- A Deal Opposed By Both Sides of the Aisle? Secure Freedom Radio
- U.A.E. and Saudi Troops Land In Force in Yemen, Advancing Coalition… Kyle Shideler
- Islamic Supremacism’s Two Tipping Points Frank Gaffney, Jr.