Christopher Holton is Vice President for Outreach at the Center for Security Policy. Mr. Holton came to the Center after serving as president and marketing director of Blanchard & Co. and editor-in-chief of the Blanchard Economic Research Unit from 1990 to 2003. As chief of the Blanchard Economic Research Unit in 2000, he conceived and commissioned the Center for Security Policy special report “Clinton’s Legacy: The Dangerous Decade.” Holton is a member of the Board of Advisers of WorldTribune.com.
- Exposing the Islamist Influence in Hollywood Secure Freedom Radio
- Memo to SCOTUS – Affirm Presidential Authority to Exclude Dangerous Immigrants Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Suicide Attack In Kabul That Killed 57 People Dominic Smith
- Vulnerability of US Cyber Infrastructure Secure Freedom Radio
- It’s Time for Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Frank Gaffney, Jr.