Back in March, my friend and colleague Erick Stakelbeck of CBN News emailed me a link to an article in Tablet Magazine and asked: “Hey — isn’t that your neighbor with the head of Hamas?” Sure enough, it was. My former neighbor Salah Sultan was standing right beside Ismail Haniyeh — the Hamas “prime minister” of Gaza — as Haniyeh left a meeting with Muslim Brotherhood leaders in Cairo (purple shirt)….
- The Call to Reform CFIUS Secure Freedom Radio
- The Public Wants – and Deserves – New Leadership in Congress NOW Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Exposing the Islamist Influence in Hollywood Secure Freedom Radio
- Memo to SCOTUS – Affirm Presidential Authority to Exclude Dangerous Immigrants Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Suicide Attack In Kabul That Killed 57 People Dominic Smith