Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Islamic State’s Global Ambitions Secure Freedom Radio
- Russia ramps up rhetoric in wake of downed jet John Cordero
- Turkey Must Deserve our Support to Get It Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Who the ‘Syrian Refugees’ Are — Not All of Them Are Syrian Alex VanNess
- Islamic State Egyptian affiliate stays busy, claims hotel bombing John Cordero