Gordon Chang, Columnist, Forbes.com; Author, The Coming Collapse of China (2001), and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World (2006), spoke to the Center’s National Security Group Lunch on Capitol Hill on the topic of: War in Asia? China’s New Militant Nationalism.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Rep. Steve Russell: Iran will “continue to destabilize the region” Secure Freedom Radio
- Jihadists Hiding in Civilian Populations Secure Freedom Radio
- Abbas Incitement at UN Encourages Future Violence Jake Fuller
- Moves and Countermoves in Syria, Violence in West Bank, Chinese Carrier Construction… John Cordero
- Will Obama’s Fundamental Transformation of the Mideast Precipitate a Nuclear War? Frank Gaffney, Jr.