Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Rep. Lamar Smith, Joseph Humire, Christian Whiton, and Bill Roggio
Rep. LAMAR SMITH, Chairman of the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee
- The Center for Immigration Studies publishes a report on 36,000 criminal aliens released from detention last year
- Obama’s history of ignoring existing immigration laws and attempting to create his own via executive order
- Arguments against the ENLIST Act, which would legalize illegal immigrants who join the US military
JOSEPH HUMIRE, author of “Iran’s Strategic Penetration of Latin America”
- “Dialogue of the deaf” between Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro and the Obama administration
- Is Maduro in danger of being overthrown by his own military?
- Harsh criticism being received by the Sultan of Brunei from the American political left for imposing shariah law in an attempt to appease political critics
- Problems that have come from Hillary Clinton not designating Boko Haram a terrorist group when Secretary of State
- The troubling lack of oversight in the dealings of the State Department—why was aide Huma Abedin allowed to talk with private clients about topics in her portfolio?
- The delicate combination of force and diplomacy to combat the issue of shariah in Sudan
BILL ROGGIO, Editor of the Long War Journal:
- Status of and problems with the US policy of training and arming “moderate” rebel groups in Syria
- Will those groups pass along US weapons to Al Qaeda?
- Jihadist resurgence in Yemen