Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Diana West, Fred Fleitz, Amb. James Jeffrey, Amb. Diego Arria
DIANA WEST, author of “American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation’s Character”:
- Failings in the U.S. government’s response to the Ebola crisis
- 1,000 Americans at the Baghdad Embassy threatened by the Islamic State’s advances
- Problems with John Kerry’s supposed reset with the Russian government
FRED FLEITZ, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy and former CIA Analyst:
- The New York Times breaks the story on the Pentagon’s concealment of chemical weapons stashes it found during the Iraq War
- The U.S.’s position in the ongoing Iranian nuclear program talks
- Ways to improve personal safety as ISIS encourages homegrown terrorist attacks against American military families
Amb. JAMES JEFFREY, former U.S. Ambassador to Iraq and Turkey:
- The role and interests of Turkey in the war against ISIS
- Can the U.S. trust Turkey as an ally?
- The two main factors that contributed to the rise of ISIS
- A look at why many Muslims find it hard to take a stand against radical Islam
Amb. DIEGO ARRIA, former President of the UN Security Council and former Permanent Representative of Venezuela to the United Nations:
- How Venezuela could influence and distort the workings of the U.N. Security Council if it earns membership
- The theme of vitriolic anti-Americanism that defines Venezuela’s foreign policy
- Why have the “malign actions of a rogue regime” less than two thousand miles away from the U.S. been overlooked by the State Department?
- Cuba’s power over Venezuelan affairs