Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
with Rep. Peter Roskam, Kiron Skinner, Gal Luft, Gordon Chang
Rep. PETER ROSKAM (IL-6), incoming House Ways and Means Committee Oversight Subcommittee Chair:
- Secret U.S.-Iran nuclear negotiations
- Newly disclosed Iranian cyber attacks on U.S. critical infrastructure
- Is the U.S. going to sanction Israel for settlement construction in the West Bank?
- Debating the future of Guantanamo Bay
- Unanswered questions about a House Intelligence Committee report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks
Dr. KIRON SKINNER, Glenn W. Campbell Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution:
- Predicting the doctrine of Secretary of Defense Nominee Ash Carter
- Is there a more hawkish future for U.S. nuclear weapons policy?
- Using Reagan’s NSDD-75 as a template for battling radical Islamist ideology
Dr. GAL LUFT, Co-Director of The Institute of the Analysis of Global Security:
- Saudi Arabia’s manipulation of oil prices and the implication for American energy producers
- How the world—and America—should combat the volatile oil market
GORDON CHANG, author of “The Coming Collapse of China”:
- International legal action against Chinese violations of the Law of the Sea Treaty
- Reports that the Obama Administration may offer China a space arms control treaty
- Xi Jinping’s move to further consolidate power by arresting China’s internal security czar, Zhou Yongkang
- Chinese and North Korean connections to the recent Sony Entertainment hackings
- Updates on the Hong Kong democracy protests