Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Ann Corcoran
ANN CORCORAN, founder of Refugee Resettlement Watch:
- How the Virginia Council on Churches spawned the creation of Ms. Corcoran’s organization
- The 1980 Refugee Resettlement Act’s intertwining with the State Department and nine non-profits in a cyclical resettlement program
- The large non-profit lobbying for comprehensive immigration reform
- The United Nation’s role in directing refugees displaced from the Syrian conflict to come to the U.S.
- The disparity between the UN-granted temporary asylum for refugees in Middle Eastern countries and full asylum in Western democracies
- Controversial allocations of tax-payer dollars to federal government contractors competing for refugees
- The political, societal, and financial impact of refugee influxes on local communities
- Migration as a form of jihad
- What help are persecuted Middle Eastern Christians being given from the UN and the United States?
- Plans for the resettlement of Syrian refugees in the U.S. in 2015
- Keith Ellison (MN-5), the first Muslim elected into the U.S. Congress
- “Pockets of resistance” around the U.S. to the influx of refugees and asylum seekers
- The six Guantanamo Bay detainees being resettled in Uruguay given permission to leave the country