Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Rep. Ileana Ros-Lethinen, Mark Krikorian, Diana West, Jim Hanson
Rep. ILEANA ROS-LEHTINEN (FL-27), Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Middle East and North Africa:
- Reestablishing trust between the Executive and Legislative Branches and securing the border before implementing any measure of immigration reform
- Obama’s policy in Cuba, post-prisoner swap
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro’s search abroad for economic assistance
- Is freedom of expression under threat?
MARK KRIKORIAN, Director of the Center for Immigration Studies:
- The Aderholt legislation’s threat to block DHS funding unless the President changes immigration policy
- Will the Republican Congress be blamed for a Homeland Security shutdown?
- Current enforcement regulations handcuffing border patrol agents
DIANA WEST, author of “American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation’s Character”:
- Lessons learned from European terror attacks dating back to the 1970’s PLO atrocities
- Defending Western culture against shariah blasphemy laws and suppression of religious freedom
- The West’s true salvation must come from the ability to defend its own way of life, not from Arab leaders
JIM HANSON, former Army Special Operations Technical Weapons Sergeant:
- French Police and Intelligence Services “no-go zones” catalyzing terrorism and anti-Semitism
- The lackadaisical approach to home-grown anti-terrorism by Western governments
- Fleeting media attention given to Boko Haram’s African, Islamic Caliphate
- If Guantanamo Bay is under the jurisdiction of the Cuban regime, what will become of prisoners who don’t fit the criteria for international conventions or U.S. criminal courts?