Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Jed Babbin, Michael Auslin, Daniel Gallington, Andrew McCarthy
JED BABBIN, former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense and co-author of “The BDS War Against Israel”:
- Why the new National Security Strategy is still not a strategy
- Smart defense spending and the Quadrennial Defense Review
- The President’s Bergdahl problem
- Are Qatar and Turkey true allies of the United States?
Dr. MICHAEL AUSLIN, Director of Japan Studies at the American Enterprise Institute:
- The current state of Sino-Japanese relations
- China’s increasingly assertive use of territorial claims to harass neighbors
- Shinzo Abe’s moves to create a more dynamic Japanese foreign policy
- Weighing the nuclear option in pacifist Japan
DANIEL GALLINGTON, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Territorial Security:
- European governments’ failings to properly assimilate their large Muslim populations into greater society
- Walking the fine line of free speech as a modern-day journalist
- Two important Patriot Act provisions up for renewal in Congress
ANDY McCARTHY, former federal prosecutor:
- The Obama Administration’s hopes that the Muslim Brotherhood is the moderate Islamist group that can stabilize the Middle East
- Muslim Brotherhood stated goals of unseating el-Sisi’s government in Egypt
- Strategic patience: the strategy of doing nothing?
- President Obama’s statements at the National Prayer Breakfast