With Paul Kengor, Peter Brookes, Rep. Mike Pompeo, Fred Fleitz
Dr. PAUL KENGOR, Executive Director of The Center for Vision & Values at Grove City College:
- Reactions to Rudy Giuliani’s destruction of the taboo against questioning President Obama’s love for America
- Obama’s relationships as an adult with Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, and Bernardine Dohrn
- Links between anti-American influences on Obama and the policies he presently pursues
- What made up President Reagan’s counter-Communism strategy, and can it be adapted to the present era?
Dr. PETER BROOKES, Former Deputy Assistant Defense Secretary for Asian and Pacific Affairs:
- Questions regarding the leak of a proposed Mosul offensive this spring
- The imperative for Iraqi security forces to gain victories in Anbar Province before taking Mosul
- Is the proposed AUMF a political cover for the President?
Rep. MIKE POMPEO (KS-4), Member of the House Select Committee on Intelligence and Select Committee on Benghazi:
- Secretary of State Kerry’s recent comments about Americans being safer than ever before
- Is the President submitting to the enemies of the United States?
- The strategic importance of Guantanamo Bay to U.S. counterterrorism policy
- Civilization jihad “destroying us from within, with our own hands”
FRED FLEITZ, former CIA Analyst, currently a Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy:
- A loophole in the Iran talks that lets the regime keep the Arak facility and increase uranium enrichment prior to a ten year deal
- An Iranian dissident group’s discovery of Lavisan-3, a secret subterranean nuclear plant in suburban Tehran
- Continued controversy over Bibi Netanyahu’s upcoming address to Congress
- Criticism of newly appointed House Select Intelligence Committee member André Carson (IN-7) for purported ties to Muslim Brotherhood front groups