Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Henry Sokolski, Adm. James “Ace” Lyons, Gordon Chang, Nick Adams
HENRY SOKOLSKI, Executive Director of the Nonproliferation Policy Education Center:
- Will the new nuclear framework slow Iran’s progress toward a nuclear weapon?
- Concerns that the recycling of spent fuel could allow Iran easy access to weapons-grade nuclear material
- Why site verification is so vital, and so easily thwarted
- Ways in which the Iran deal endangers the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and what can be done to preserve it
Adm. JAMES “ACE” LYONS, former Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet:
- Solidifying Iran’s objective of becoming a nuclear weapons state
- $30 to $50 billion in sanctions relief to be applied to the regime in Tehran
- How the Chinese naval buildup reflects Beijing’s desire to establish a hegemony in the Western Pacific and beyond
GORDON CHANG, author of “The Coming Collapse of China” and “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes On the World”:
- China’s rapid naval expansion and development
- India’s need for submarines to counter regional threats
- India asserting its right to self defense in light of increasing Chinese adventurism
- Why capital flight and a declining foreign exchange reserve are damaging China’s economy
NICK ADAMS, author of The American Boomerang: How the World’s Greatest Turnaround Nation Will Do It Again:
- Factors that led to Australia’s crisis of extensive illegal immigration and false refugees
- The paradox of anti-Western sentiments among immigrants to Western countries
- How Australia solved its illegal immigration problem with “tough love”
- Will unrestricted immigration and unvetted refugees change America for the worse?