With Andy Bostom, Paul Miller, Bill Gertz, Elaine Donnelly
Dr. ANDY BOSTOM, author of “The Legacy of Jihad: Islamic Holy War and the Fate of Non-Muslims”:
- Why is the Armenian Genocide commemorated today, April 24th?
- Historical parallels between the Armenian Genocide and the execution of Christians by the Islamic State
- Iran’s continuing persecution of religious minorities animated by Shariah
Dr. PAUL MILLER, former CIA analyst and Associate Director of the Clements Center for History, Strategy, and Statecraft at the University of Texas Austin:
- Can tactical nuclear weapons ever be used in a morally-defensible way?
- A holdup in the Global Zero movement as no state wants to be the first to completely disarm
- China and Pakistan’s nuclear buildup
- The need to continue research and development of more advanced and accurate weapons-systems that accomplish specific military objectives
BILL GERTZ, senior editor at the Washington Free Beacon:
- China’s push to drive the United States out of Asia
- Chinese influence in South Korea and the U.S. THAAD missile system
- Cyber attacks against the FBI
- Predictions on who will be nominated as the next Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President of the Center for Military Readiness
- How the “Dempsey Rule” lowers military standards for the sake of social experimentation
- 60 Minutes and the Infantry Officer Course
- Are women physically suited for the stresses of combat?
- Why a push for demographic group rights and quotas undermines the purpose of the U.S. military