With Trevor Loudon
TREVOR LOUDON, a New Zealand political activist, speaker, and author of “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists, and Progressives in the US Congress”:
- The Soviet science of subversion from WWII to today
- How agents of influence destroyed the Australian/New Zealand/United States military alliance
- Was the European Peace Movement merely an instrument to destroy NATO during the Cold War?
- Tracing the current Administration’s three greatest achievements back to the Communist Party USA, courtesy of Frank Marshall Davis
- The American Civil Liberties Union’s origins as the security apparatus of communist America
- Using constitutional projections to empower enemies of the United States
- The Council for a Livable World’s promotion of U.S. disarmament
- The rise of George Soros and how the Center for American Progress continues to disseminate socialist ideals
- Is George Soros supporting radical attacks on the U.S. justice and economic system?
- Threats from Islamists and their links to communism, as seen in the Palestinian Intifada Movement
- Vladimir Putin’s anti-western propaganda now integrating radical Islam
- Evidence that Pres. Obama has a foot in both the Islamist and Marxist camps
- Is the U.S. internal security apparatus being destroyed from within?
- Purging of anti-Islamist material from American military and law enforcement training manuals
- Controversy over Rep. André Carson’s appointment to the U.S. House Select Committee on Intelligence