With Diana West, Matthew Brodsky, Richard Manning, Ann Corcoran
DIANA WEST, author of “American Betrayal: The Secret Assault on Our Nation’s Character”:
- Why the spectacle of 11 Republicans voting down Sen. Ron Johnson’s Iran treaty amendment constitutes a betrayal
- How nations extinguish themselves
- Muslim Brotherhood agents of influence fight to prevent Dutch parliamentarian, Geert Wilders, from speaking in America
MATTHEW BRODSKY, Senior Analyst at Wikistrat Inc.:
- Iran’s claims that sanctions relief won’t go towards terrorist activities, despite Tehran’s uninterrupted flow of arms and personnel abroad
- Can sanctions against the Mullahs really snap back?
- Latest United Nations efforts for a unified Palestinian state along with the body’s continued discrimination against Israel
RICHARD MANNING, President of Americans for Limited Government:
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s efforts to sell the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement to the U.S. Congress
- Why all the secrecy behind what’s entailed in the TPP?
- Special interest groups lobbying for big government regulation in regards to international trade
- What do Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Rand Paul all think of the TPP?
ANN CORCORAN, author of “Refugee Resettlement and the Hijra to America”:
- Sub-Saharan and North African refugees making the dangerous trek to Europe
- Besiegement of Malta during the George W. Bush administration
- Who in Congress is taking a strong stance against current refugee resettlement policy?
- United Nations plans for the U.S. to take in 11,000 unvetted Syrian refugees
- President Obama’s “New Americans Initiative”