With Richard Fisher
RICHARD FISHER, Asian Military Affairs Senior Fellow at the International Assessment and Strategy Center:
- Xi Jinping’s quest for regional and global dominance
- Beijing’s preparation for war on the Taiwan Strait
- China’s historically strategic culture
- The special relationship between the Communist government in Beijing and the People’s Liberation Army
- How the Chinese-Vietnamese War convinced the U.S. that the People’s Republic could be an ally against communism
- A fundamental transformation of Chinese naval and air power
- Xi Jinping’s pivot to Argentina
- Is China fostering another Falklands War?
- Chinese consolidation of power in Africa and Latin America
- A history of deception by various regimes in Beijing
- Are economic woes tempering Beijing’s international ambitions at all?
- Demographic issues in China: a recipe for foreign interventionism
- Using Taiwan as an example of what democracy can accomplish in the region
- Defending American interests in space