Gen. JACK KEANE, former Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Army:
- ISIS’s conquest of the Iraqi city of Ramadi
- Should special operations raids ever be discussed publicly?
- Implications of the Iran deal for nuclear ambitions in the Middle East
GÜNTHER JIKELI, of the Institute for the Study of Global Antisemitism and Policy:
- Who are the primary perpetrators of anti-Semitic violence in Europe?
- Does Islamic Law provide a basis for violence against Jews?
- Dangers of believing the Muslim Brotherhood’s claims that it represents all Muslims
- Manifestations of anti-Semitism in anti-Zionist rhetoric
Dr. MARK SCHNEIDER, Senior Analyst with the National Institute for Public Policy:
- Nuclear proliferation as a result of the Iran deal
- Weighing the possible threat of an Iranian EMP attack
- Lack of Senate involvement in the Iranian negotiations
- Russia’s violation of the INF Treaty
Dr. TIM DAUGHTRY, co-author of Waking the Sleeping Giant: How Mainstream Americans Can Beat Liberals at Their Own Game:
- An overview of the Citizens’ Mandate Interim Report
- Is the Republican Congress living up to the promises made to voters in 2014?
- Where disunity among conservatives towards the Trade Promotion Authority stems from
- What the Tea Party image projects, and why it needs revamping