Rep. MIKE POMPEO, U.S. Representative for Kansas’ 4th Congressional District:
- Ramifications of the Corker-Cardin Bill
- The vulnerability of the U.S.’s electrical grid
- Will Section 215 of the PATRIOT Act be allowed to expire?
- Hillary Clinton’s refusal to hand over Benghazi documents
DAVID KRAMER, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs:
- Was there a point to Secretary of State Kerry’s visit to Sochi, Russia last week?
- Why President Obama refuses to provide military aid to Ukraine, despite Congressional approval
- Ukrainian regret over giving up their nuclear weapons post-Cold War
- The persecution of religious minorities in the Middle East
ANDY McCARTHY, former U.S. federal prosecutor:
- The jihadist attack on free speech, and how Hillary Clinton’s State Department supported it
- Why the “Iraq War” question posed to presidential candidates is flawed
GORDON CHANG, author of The Coming Collapse of China:
- Freedom of navigation increasingly imperiled by China in the South China Sea
- WSJ reports that the US may intrude on what China considers to be its exclusive nautical territory
- Just how many North Korean military officials have been executed since Kim Jong-un took power?
- Western backlash against the Chinese government-backed Confucius Institutes