With Rep. Chris Stewart, Pamela Tsai, Oren Kessler, Cliff Kincaid
Rep. CHRIS STEWART, U.S. Representative for Utah’s 2nd Congressional district:
- Will John Kerry walk away from the Iran nuclear deal?
- Implications of a nuclear Middle East
- Can an enemy be defeated through ideology?
- Congressional concern over the hacking of U.S. personnel files
PAMELA TSAI, Marketing Director for Epoch Media Group:
- Are China’s belligerent actions a result of political turmoil?
- China’s information war to change America’s perception of the Communist regime
- Where American advertising in China falls short
OREN KESSLER, Deputy Director for Research at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies:
- Unprecedented Islamic State-led violence in Egypt over the last two weeks
- The spread of Islamic terrorism from the Sinai into the rest of Egypt
- Distinguishing between the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, and the Islamic State
CLIFF KINCAID, Director of the Accuracy in Media’s Center for Investigative Journalism:
- Frank Marshall Davis’ influence on a young Barack Obama
- Obama as a Manchurian Candidate?
- Concerns Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras is a Russian puppet