With Kyle Shideler, John Sitilides, Brig. Gen. Joseph Schroedel, Gordon Chang
KYLE SHIDELER, Director of the Center for Security Policy’s Threat Information Office:
- Turkey conducting military strikes against the Kurds under the guise of fighting IS
- Has the Obama Administration abandoned the Kurds in exchange for basing rights at Incirlik air base?
- The case for Kurdistan
- Is the U.S. content with an Iranian-controlled Iraq and a Syria dominated by chaos?
JOHN SITILIDES, Principal at Trilogy Advisors, State Department Consultant for Senior Diplomats in Greece and Cyprus:
- Current situation in the Greek financial crisis
- Economic prospects of a possible EU bailout for Athens?
- Dangers of adopting the European model of Social Democracy
Brig. Gen. JOSEPH SCHROEDEL, Executive Director of the Society of American Military Engineers:
- How military engineers protect society’s critical infrastructure, especially the electric grid
- Cyber security concerns in protecting the energy sector
- After the ten year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, pushing the priority to educate the American public on how to respond effectively in emergencies
GORDON CHANG, author of “The Coming Collapse of China” and “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World”:
- Misleading reports of Beijing’s gold reserves
- Troubles with the Chinese stock market
- Xi Jinping’s potential for destabilizing the world
- North Korea’s role as a nuclear proliferator