With Sen. James Lankford, Dr. Sean McFate, Fmr. Gov. John H. Sununu, Rep. Randy Weber
Sen. JAMES LANKFORD, United States Senator from Oklahoma:
- Problems with the Iran nuclear deal and how the Senate should proceed with it
- The President falsely advertising the agreement’s verification regime
- Could the upcoming IAEA report immediately lift restrictions on conventional arms and ballistic technology?
- The threat posed by an EMP attack on the U.S. electric grid, especially from Iran
- Hillary Clinton compromising national security through her email system
Dr. SEAN McFATE, Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council, author of “The Modern Mercenary: Private Armies and What They Mean for World Order”:
- Private military contractors bringing cost-cutting effectiveness and private sector innovation to security-related problems
- Complex environments, lack of a regulatory framework, and a conflict of interests all hurdles for the private military industry
- Mercenaries fighting today in Syria and Nigeria
Fmr. Gov. JOHN H. SUNUNU, former Governor of New Hampshire, former White House Chief of Staff for President George H.W. Bush, author of The Quiet Man: The Indispensable Presidency of George H.W. Bush:
- The new world order established by George H.W. Bush at the end of the Cold War
- Did the U.S. miss an opportunity to completely eliminate the old Soviet guard that now operates under Putin?
- Hillary Clinton’s trouble and concerning conduct
Rep. RANDY WEBER, (TX-14) Member of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs and the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology:
- The need for the Iranian regime to release all American hostages, dismantle all centrifuges, and recognize the right of Israel to exist
- The high-altitude electromagnetic pulse (HEMP) threat from Iran to the United States
- Why cutting all federal funding to sanctuary cities is essential to stemming the flow of illegal immigration to the U.S.