With Douglas Murray
DOUGLAS MURRAY, Associate Director of the Henry Jackson Society and Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute:
- Recent appointment of a radical left leader to the British Labour Party
- Jeremy Corbyn’s stance on Britain’s nuclear defense
- Push for accepting Middle Eastern migrants
- Migrant crisis in Europe
- Demographic make up of Middle Eastern refugees
- Is the “European Dream” coming to an end?
- European pressure on Great Britain to accept more migrants
- Australian Prime Minister Abbot’s advice to Europe
- How migrant infusion can destroy native cultures
- Europe’s self-imposed blindness concerning their refugee crisis
- Islamic courts in the United Kingdom
- Can the U.S. perfect the U.K vision on counter extremism?