With Ann Corcoran
ANN CORCORAN, Founder of Refugee Resettlement Watch and author of “Refugee Resentment, and the Hijra to America”:
- Growing refugee crisis in Europe
- What is the Hijra?
- Europe’s cultural downfall in the face of migrant hordes
- Obama’s past stance regarding refugee resettlement
- 2014’s estimated Muslim migration to the U.S.
- President Obama’s responsibility to consult with Congress regarding incoming migrants
- The “Hidden Hand” behind the refugee selection process
- Ann Corcoran’s first experience monitoring refugee resettlements
- How resettlement in the United States works
- Truth behind Saudi Arabia’s claim of accepting 2 million refugees
- Migrant benefits upon arriving to the U.S.
- Contractor’s role in setting up vast number of refugees in the United States
- Obama’s Initiative for New Americans
- Government pressure against anti-resettlement groups
- Correlation between Obama’s attempt to transform America and location of refugees resettlement projects