Secure Freedom Radio Podcasts | | Borders, Counterterrorism, Europe, Middle East, The Muslim Brotherhood in America, Understanding the Shariah Threat Doctrine
With Soeren Kern
SOEREN KERN, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute:
- Review of Europe’s migration crisis in 2015
- Movement for reestablishing national sovereignty
SOEREN KERN, PART TWO:
- Demographic make up migrant populations
- Dangers of parallel sharia societies in Europe
- Possibility of the establishment of a Trans-European Police Force
SOEREN KERN, PART THREE:
- Where do migrants end up once arriving in Europe?
- Angela Merkel’s standing in Germany
SOEREN KERN, PART FOUR:
- Turkish role in facilitating the hijra to Europe
- Facts regarding the “No Go Zones”
SOEREN KERN, PART FIVE:
- What can the US learn form the 2015 Islamist shakedown of Europe?
- Lessons learned from PM David Cameron’s remarks on the Muslim Brotherhood
- Have agents of Islamist organizations penetrated the US government?