Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- The Salafi-Jihadi Movement Secure Freedom Radio
- Drain the Swamp Inside Your Administration, Mr. President Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Iran Deal is Certified as Trump Signals Increasing Pressure on Iran Susie Fischer
- Rep. Scott Perry: Designate the Brotherhood a Terrorist Organization Secure Freedom Radio
- Tech Transfers to Russia Through Skolkovo Secure Freedom Radio