Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- The Grim Core of Islamic Supremacism Secure Freedom Radio
- Turkey Reveals the Location of American Bases in Syria Susie Fischer
- The Catch-22 in Venezuela Sarah Froehlke
- Hillary Clinton’s Administration at Work in Foggy Bottom Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- The Salafi-Jihadi Movement Secure Freedom Radio