With Kevin Freeman
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, author of “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again”:
- Saudi price war to break the US fracking industry
- Competing currencies other than the petrodollar
- Pro-Saudi lobbying efforts in Washington with the support of Wall Street?
- George Soros’ meddling with Europe’s economy and causing further destabilization by advocating for open borders
- Was the 2008 financial crisis the result of economic terrorism?
- Brexit effect on the U.S. economy
- Is the Trans-Pacific Partnership a good idea?
- Likelihood China will be brought in to the TPP
- North Korean hacking of SWIFT transfer system
- Dangers of American companies doing business with China
- Vulnerability of the Fed to cyber terrorism
- “Deterrence by denial”
- ICANN Agreement resulting in US losing cyber deterrence
- Phenomenon of negative interest rates in Europe and Japan
- Moscow and Beijing government efforts to exploit US foreign debt
- Global marketplace as a ‘global battle space’