Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Rep. Randy Weber and Dr. Peter Navarro
REP. RANDY WEBER, Represents the 14th district of Texas and Chairman of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology’s Energy Subcommittee, member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee:
- Terrorist attack in Orlando and the threat of Sharia norms.
- The JCPOA nuclear deal and the threat of Iran’s regional hegemony in the Middle East
- Vulnerability of the US grid to an Iranian EMP attack?
Dr. PETER NAVARRO, Professor at the Merage School of Business at the Unviersity of California-Irvine, co-author of “Warning Order: China Prepares for Conflict and Why We Must Do the Same”:
- US-China recent discussions on lowering hostilities
- China’s island building
- Upcoming international decision on Chinese claims to the East China Sea
- Military industrial complex of the Beijing government fueling instability in the Western Pacific
- Economic relationship between the US and China not enough to prevent full-scale war
- Cyber theft of American intellectual property
- Defining ‘asymmetric’ and ‘unrestricted’ warfare
- The strength of the Chinese Navy and their use of stolen US technology
- Dangers of a shrinking US naval presence around the world
- How China will undermine the intended purpose of the Trans-Pacific Partnership