Secure Freedom Radio is made possible by listeners like you.
With Clare Lopez
CLARE LOPEZ, Vice President for Research & Analysis at the Center for Security Policy, former CIA clandestine officer:
- Violence against law enforcement continues – this time in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Unholy alliance between the US Muslim Brotherhood, Black Lives Matter, and Alinskyite Anarchists
- Damage done by the US Council of Muslim Organizations and its sister organizations across the Western world
- Political agenda of those under the USCMO umbrella
- Explaining shariah
- Donald Trump and other GOP leaders’ stance concerning refugee resettlement from Muslim nations
- Implications of the failed coup in Turkey
- How the AKP Party has weakened the Turkish military
- The Gulenist Movement
- Aspects of jihad still present in Sufism
- Classified 28 pages of the 9/11 report made public
- Future implications for the US/Saudi alliance
- Iran and Hezbollah roles in 9/11
- Instances of Shia and Sunni cooperation in terrorizing the West
- What to expect from a nuclear Iran
- Can the MEK Party force regime change in Tehran?
- Update on Hillary Clinton in regards to Benghazi