The production of this proof of CAIR’s jihadist nature is especially timely as legislatures in states around the country are considering resolutions seeking to discourage their agencies from interacting with this Hamas front and as the U.S. Congress considers legislation calling for the designation of the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization. CAIR is Hamas should be required reading for lawmakers, other officials at every level of government, the press and ordinary Americans misperceiving CAIR’s true jihadist and subversive nature.
Center for Security Policy
For over twenty-five years, the Center for Security Policy has pioneered the organization, management and direction of public policy coalitions to promote U.S. national security. Even more importantly, the Center’s mission has been to secure the adoption of the products of such efforts by skillfully enlisting support from executive branch officials, key legislators, other public policy organizations, opinion-shapers in the media and the public at large.
- Iraqi Forces Retake Rawa, the Last IS-Held Town In Iraq Julia Sora
- The Growing Threat From China’s Military Secure Freedom Radio
- Myanmar Military Report Blames ARSA for Rohingya Crisis, Acquitting Itself Julia Sora
- The Clintons’ Last Stand Frank Gaffney, Jr.
- Islamic State fighters Escape Raqqa and Airstrikes Hit “De-Escalation Zone” Alexandra Johnson