With Clare Lopez, Dr. Harold Rhode, Andy McCarthy and Gordon Chang
CLARE LOPEZ, Vice President for Research and Analysis at the Center for Security Policy:
- Is the intelligence community politicized?
- President-elect Trump not taking daily intelligence briefings
- Boeing sells 80 passenger planes to Iran
- Suicide bombings in Istanbul
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense:
- What should happen to the Iran deal
- How U.S. should respond to aggression from Tehran
- Erdogan’s party submits a bill to expand Presidential powers
- Is Turkey still a reliable NATO ally?
ANDY MCCARTHY, Former federal prosecutor, Contributing editor to National Review Online:
- President-elect Trump’s response to the CIA assessment on Russia hacking the Presidential election
- Was Putin truly trying to get Trump elected?
- Rex Tillerson’s possible appointment to Secretary of State
- How President Trump should handle the Iran deal
GORDON CHANG, World Affairs Journal Blogger, The Daily Beast contributor, Forbes.com columnist:
- Explanation of the “One China Policy” and how the media–including the New York Times— continually get it wrong
- Consequences if U.S. recognized an independent Taiwan
- Whether countries in the WTO will give China ‘Market Economy Status’