With Rep. Louie Gohmert, Rep. Doug Lamborn, Father Benedict Kiely and Gordon Chang
REP. LOUIE GOHMERT (TX-1), Vice Chair of the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security and Investigations:
- Tracking bill
- Obama’s “War on Radicalization”
- The Obama administration’s aide to the Muslim Brotherhood at home and abroad
- The importance of the Muslim Brotherhood being designated a terrorist organization
- Will Donald Trump actually build a physical barrier along the border?
- Rick Perry’s appointment as Energy Secretary
REP. DOUG LAMBORN (CO-5), Member of the House Armed Services committee, Vice Chairman of the Subcommittee on Strategic Forces:
- Will Obama succeed in emptying Guantanamo in the last days of his administration?
- Obama’s potential action against Israel at the U.N.
- Mike Mulvaney as Trump’s budget director
FATHER BENEDICT KIELY, Founder of Nasarean.org:
- First hand account of Christian persecution in Iraq
- N. refugee camps infiltrated by ISIS
- What Christian refugees are expecting from Donald Trump
GORDON CHANG, Forbes.com columnist, World Affairs Journal Blogger, The Daily Beast contributor:
- What motivated Beijing to seize U.S. drone?
- How the Fed raising interest rates affected the Chinese bond market
- Militarization of South China Sea