With Rep. Rob Wittman, Joseph Humire, Michael Cutler and Michael Bastasch
REP. ROB WITTMAN (VA-1), Member of the House Armed Services Committee, Chairman of the Readiness Subcommittee
- US Navy’s Force Structure Assessment
- The need for increased defense spending in the next administration
- Advice for President Trump on how to deal with China
JOSEPH HUMIRE, Executive Director of the Center for a Secure Free Society, Author of Iran’s Strategic Penetration of Latin America.
- Venezuela Vice President’s concerning ties
- What we know about the suspect that shot an American diplomat in Mexico
MICHAEL CUTLER, Senior Fellow at Californians for Population Stabilization:
- The importance of enforcing immigration laws
- H.R. 83, Congressman Barletta’s (PA-11) bill to defund sanctuary cities.
MICHAEL BASTASCH, Reporter for the Daily Caller:
- How the U.S. can become energy independent
- The need to repeal Obama’s restrictions on energy development
- Russia’s role in the anti-fracking movement
- Exxon’s presence in the Arctic