With Peter Pry, Elaine Donnelly, Tim Cord and Brad Patty
PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum:
- How might North Korea respond to US interference in its weapons program?
- Could a “Super EMP” attack take out our nuclear deterrent?
- How the “internet of things” could be used to take down our society
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President of the Center for Military Readiness:
- Obama’s social transformation of the military
- Holdovers and bad personnel decisions for the Department of Defense
- How mixing of genders leads to deficiencies in military readiness
- Single parenthood in the military
TIM CORD, Former U.S. Marine Sgt., lead singer of American Hitmen:
- How Vets were duped into helping Saudi Arabia avoid payment to 9/11 victims
BRAD PATTY, former member of the Iraq Advisory Task Force:
- U.S. troops deployed in Syria
- Is ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on the run?
- Who will control the ground in Syria if ISIS is gone?
- Creating a Kurdish state
- Can the U.S. get Turkey to leave NATO?