With Lord Malcolm Pearson, Michaela Dodge, and Gordon Chang
LORD MALCOLM PEARSON, Member of the House of Lords, former leader of the UK Independence Party:
- What the London terrorist attack means for Great Britain
- Prime Minister May’s leadership in combating terrorism
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s response to the latest terror attack
- How terrorism may affect elections in the U.K.
MICHAELA DODGE, Policy analyst for strategic policy at The Heritage Foundation, National security fellow at the Claremont Institute:
- Nuclear ballistic missile threats to the U.S.
- Rethinking America’s posture on nuclear weapons
- Developing approaches for an effective missile defense system
GORDON CHANG, Columnist for The Daily Beast:
- Harmful obligations of the Paris Accords
- Possible incentives to renegotiate a climate agreement
- China’s attempt to alienate Taiwan from the international community
- Buildup of U.S. naval forces around the Korean Peninsula