With Richard Pollock, Hans von Spakovsky, George Rasley and Kevin Freeman:
HONS VON SPAKOVSKY, Senior Legal Fellow at the Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies at the Heritage Foundation:
- Supreme Court’s decision to allow partial enforcement of President Trump’s immigration pause
- The Gill vs. Whitford Case
- Possible Presidential run by Eric Holder
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of “Economic War Room” on The Blaze TV:
- Disconnect between President Trump and Secretary Tillerson on Qatar policy
- Qatar’s connection to economic crises in 2008
- Cyber-attack on British Parliament
RICHARD POLLOCK, Senior Investigative Reporter at The Daily Caller:
- Formal Inquiry by State Department into whether or not Hillary Clinton should retain clearance
- Similarities between the Clinton Foundation and the McCain Institute
GEORGE RASLEY, Managing Editor of Conservative HQ:
- Was the Supreme Court’s ruling a win for Trump?
- Will the Trump Administration be deterred from ‘extreme vetting’?
- Terrorism funding through Obama administration grant programs