With Fred Fleitz, Gordon Chang, Matthew Brodsky, and Peter Pry:
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Ambassador John Bolton:
- Ending the ‘culture of leaks’
GORDON CHANG, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World:
- Latest U.N. sanctions against North Korea
- Beijing’s response to sanctions
- Actions the U.S. should take against the Kim Jong Un regime
MATTHEW BRODSKY, Senior Editor at Wikistrat, Former Director of Policy for the Jewish Policy Center:
- ‘Qatar’s dirty hand’ in the Middle East
- The State Department’s hostility toward the Trump Administration
- What should a post-JCPOA strategy look like?
PETER PRY, Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security, Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, Served on the Congressional EMP Commission, the House Armed Services Committee and the CIA:
- The Intelligence community’s failure to recognize the severity of the North Korean threat
- Danger of an ICBM
- Is the JCPOA a failure?
- Dangers of super EMP weapons