With Fred Fleitz, Joe DiGenova, Kevin Freeman, and General Jerry Boykin:
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Ambassador John Bolton:
- The North Korean threat demands decisive action
JOE DIGENOVA, Former U.S. Attorney for the District and Former Chief Counsel and Staff Director of the Senate Rules Committee and Counsel to the Senate Judiciary, Governmental Affairs and Select Intelligence Committee:
- Mueller’s investigation into General Flynn’s financial transactions
- Who is Robert Mueller?
- Boundaries of the Special Counsel’s investigation
KEVIN FREEMAN, Author of Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack, Founder of Globaleconomicwarfare.com, Senior Fellow at The Center for Security Policy:
- America’s ongoing trade war
- Market place or battle space?
- IP theft by China
GENERAL JERRY BOYKIN, Executive Vice President of the Family Research Council, Served as Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence:
- Trump’s transgender ban
- What is the state of our military readiness?
- North Korean response to new sanctions