With Fred Fleitz, Jon Gaunt, Amb. John Bolton and Clare Lopez:
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP of Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Ambassador John Bolton:
- Why the JCPOA must go
JON GAUNT, Founder of Jon Gaunt Podcast, Weekly Reviewer on Sky News Sunrise:
- Horrific case of gang rape in the U.K.
- London mayor Sadiq Khan
- What is really dividing Great Britain?
AMB. JOHN BOLTON, Senior Fellow at American Enterprise Institute, Former U.S. Permanent Representative to the U.N., Former Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security:
- The bizarre and irrational regime of Kim Jong Un
- How negotiations benefit Pyongyang
- U.S. military options for North Korea
CLARE LOPEZ, Vice President for Research & Analysis at the Center for Security Policy, Former CIA Clandestine Officer:
- Analysis of the North Korean threat
- Implications of the recent escalation from Pyongyang
- Action combating female genital mutilation in Michigan and Maine