With Fred Fleitz, Alex VanNess, Bill Gertz, and Michael Cutter:
FRED FLEITZ, Senior VP for Policy and Programs at CSP, Former CIA Analyst, Former Chief of Staff for Ambassador John Bolton:
- Legacy of the Obama and Rice foreign policy
ALEX VANNESS, Director of Middle East Programs at the Center for Security Policy:
- Linda Sarsour’s call for Jihad against Trump Administration
- Imam Siraj Wahhaj- a suitable mentor?
- The “pay for slay” program
- Senate passes the Taylor Force Act
BILL GERTZ, Senior Editor at the Washington Free Beacon, Inside the Ring Columnist at the Washington Times:
- Review of U.S. missile defense system
- Are North Korean missiles reliable?
- China’s nuclear capabilities
MICHAEL CUTLER, Retired Senior Special Agent of the former Immigration and Naturalization Services:
- Recent developments in the ‘Sanctuary Cities’
- Infiltration into the military by illegal aliens
- Effects of Chain migration